Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 57% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,988 Dinar (2,166 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)