Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 54% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,621 Dinar (1,937 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (44 minutes ago)