Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 54% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,776 Dinar (2,032 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (30 minutes ago)