Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20554 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,842 Dinar (元13,828) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)