Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Guanare have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14324 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,622 Dinar (Bs 60,190) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)