Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Guanare have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,422 Dinar (Bs 83,689,625) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)