Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Guanare have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13436 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 144% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,638 Dinar (Bs 34,521) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)