Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Guanare have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13560 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,964 Dinar (Bs 29,232) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)