Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.588 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,052 Dinar (€1,292) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)