Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,717 Dinar (€2,435) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)