Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,177 Dinar (€1,354) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)