Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,189 Dinar ($2,949) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)