Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,963 Dinar ($1,414) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)