Cost of living comparison between Greensboro, North Carolina, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,858 Dinar ($2,757) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)