Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 88% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,381 Dinar ($2,542) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)