Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,353 Dinar ($1,712) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)