Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01185 LYDX / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,567 Dinar (1,042,044 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)