Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 LYD / XOF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,337 Dinar (1,436,231 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)