Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,108 Dinar (874,783 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)