Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.535 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,143 Dinar (€2,048) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)