Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,152 Dinar (€2,070) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)