Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,025 Dinar (€1,964) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (38 minutes ago)