Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42754 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,955 Dinar (R$ 6,911) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)