Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15402 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,148 Dinar (13,947 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)