Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,446 Dinar (﷼ 44,127,227) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)