Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,289 Dinar (﷼ 39,937,961) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)