Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02163 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,083 Dinar (₨96,337) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)