Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04915 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,829 Dinar (37,208 Birr) in Gondar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)