Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04989 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,021 Dinar (20,465 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)