Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Gonbad-e Kavus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,423 Dinar (﷼ 45,168,649) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)