Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00099 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,100 Dinar (3,141,532 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)