Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,498 Dinar (1,705,471 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)