Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,606 Dinar (AU$2,575) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)