Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,272 Dinar (AU$2,304) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)