Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,663 Dinar (AU$4,315) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)