Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35554 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,445 Dinar (R$ 4,065) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)