Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.826 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,576 Dinar (£1,411) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (43 minutes ago)