Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38096 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,806 Dinar (4,741 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (about 2 hours ago)