Cost of living comparison between Gliwice, Poland and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33815 LYD / PLN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,987 Dinar (5,877 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)