Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37586 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,719 Dinar (4,574 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)