Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.788 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,053 Dinar (£1,148) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)