Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,565 Dinar (£2,094) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)