Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07678 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 823 Dinar (E£ 10,718) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)