Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07559 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,611 Dinar (E£ 21,307) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (40 minutes ago)