Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,385 Dinar (COL$3,062,087) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$707 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $700 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kingston costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)