Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,286 Dinar (COL$2,720,111) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)