Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,889 Dinar (€1,150) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)