Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,753 Dinar (€1,120) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (11 minutes ago)