Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.793 LYD / GIP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,426 Dinar (£2,468) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)