Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.756 LYD / GIP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,344 Dinar (£2,473) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)