Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.583 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,067 Dinar (€1,306) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)