Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.632 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,028 Dinar (€1,243) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)