Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02110 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,154 Dinar (₨102,083) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)