Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02101 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,147 Dinar (₨102,208) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)