Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01999 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,097 Dinar (₨54,857) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)