Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34073 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,429 Dinar (RM4,193) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)