Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33198 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,419 Dinar (RM4,274) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)