Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34162 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,619 Dinar (RM4,739) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)