Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 LYD / GYD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,842 Dinar (285,439 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)