Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00698 LYD / GYD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,245 Dinar (464,957 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)