Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 LYD / GYD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,895 Dinar (282,079 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)