Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09978 LYD / ZAR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,546 Dinar (R 25,521) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)