Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,304 Dinar (€1,414) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)