Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02639 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,237 Dinar (Php46,891) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)