Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36054 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,361 Dinar (6,548 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)