Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35232 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,297 Dinar (3,683TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (43 minutes ago)