Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02130 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,840 Dinar (₨86,383) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)