Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16870 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,349 Dinar (13,926 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)