Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,351 Dinar (₩2,642,062) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)