Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,300 Dinar (₩2,664,202) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)