Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,176 Dinar (₩2,555,908) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)