Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,967 Dinar (€2,605) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)