Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 LYD / BGN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,084 Dinar (2,676 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)