Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,356 Dinar (1,645 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)