Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13045 LYD / BWP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,669 Dinar (P12,792) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)