Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12953 LYD / BWP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,653 Dinar (P12,758) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)