Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 991 Dinar (1,803 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)