Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20887 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,556 Dinar (元7,448) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)