Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01254 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,408 Dinar (¥431,222) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)