Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01271 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,220 Dinar (¥410,765) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)