Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,095 Dinar (¥170,348) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)