Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38095 LYD / AED
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,059 Dinar (Dirham 10,655) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)