Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36046 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,076 Dinar (Dirham 5,760) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)