Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37750 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,091 Dinar (Dirham 5,539) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)