Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38431 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,892 Dinar (Dirham 10,127) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)