Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 LYD / SLL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,267 Dinar (17,079,696 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)