Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.614 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,979 Dinar (€1,226) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)