Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,086 Dinar (€1,320) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)