Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13350 LYD / BWP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,806 Dinar (P21,022) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)