Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13680 LYD / BWP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,707 Dinar (P12,477) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)